Ladder Safety At Home
Changing light bulbs around the house? Trying to get that glass down from the top shelf in the kitchen? Trying to clean out your gutters on your own? Ladders are constantly used around the home and more often than not, they’re being used incorrectly. Don’t let a simple task put you out of commission with a serious injury.
Ladder injuries are more common than you think:
- 136,118 = Emergency room visits per year related to LADDER INJURIES
- 19,000 = Emergency room visits per year from HIGH HEEL RELATED INJURIES
- 11,000 = Injuries per year from HOUSE FIRES
- 3,836 = Emergency room visits per year from MICROWAVES
- 16 = SHARK ATTACKS per year in the United States
Take safety into your own hands by taking ladder safety seriously.