How Do You Repair Your Roof After Fire Damage?
How to repair your roof
Your roof is your home’s first line of defense against natural disasters – and the part of your home that’s most exposed to the weather. When a fire causes damage to your roof, dealing with the aftermath and deciding who to trust to repair your roof can be overwhelming.
Selecting The Right Roofing Expert
Some roofing contractors prey on unsuspecting homeowners. Be suspecting of low bids. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Price is only one factor when it comes to selecting a roofing professional. Professionalism and quality workmanship should also be considered. Take the time to evaluate your roofing company before any roofing work begins.
A professional roofer should have:
- A permanent place of business
- Knowledge of various roof systems
- Proof of insurance and an effective safety program
- Evidence of industry professionalism
- Continuing industry education
- Financial stability
- References in your state
Beware of a contractor Who:
- Only wants cash
- Wants money before materials are on site
- Offers “extra-cheap” or suspiciously work
- Only has references that are out of state
If you’re looking for a professional to repair your roof, look no further. Contact Solid Rock Roofing today.